Lets play counting…
Teach young children about numbers to 10 and lay the foundations of mathematical understanding using our wooden ten frames.
Ten Frames are perfect to use at home or in the classroom and offer an effective and simple way to learn about numbers. They help children “see” what they are learning and are ideal for exploring early maths concepts such as counting, number recognition, number bonds and so much more.
Our Ten Frame is made from sustainability sourced wood and has no oils, varnishes or paints added, just simple natural beechwood. A wonderful natural maths resource which can be passed through generations to aid maths learning within children.
Ten Frame learning and activities
- Learn to count 1 -10
- Develop number recognition
- Visualise numbers
- Explore number bonds to 10
- Broaden maths vocabulary
- Understand Place Value
- Develop addition and subtraction skills
- Teach children to subitize - an essential beginning step towards addition.
Option to Add Felt Balls
Choose to add 30 Felt balls (2cm diameter)
- Pastel Colours: 10 Ivory, 10 Pastel pink, 10 Pastel Blue
- Primary Colours: 10 Red, 10 Blue, 10 Yellow
Dimensions cm's:17.5 x 7.5 x 2cm
Dimensions inches: 7 x 3 x 0.75 inches
Toy Safety: Suitable for ages 3 years and over.